by Amos Padoan, 2B E. Fermi school.
The church was designed and built by Vincenzo Scamozzi between 1591 and 1602.
As in the case of San Salvador church, this church was hit during the Austrian bombing of 1849.
The church interior is decorated with paintings of the seventeenth century. There are works by Jacopo Palma the Younger.
The church houses the organ built by Peter Nachini in 1754.